Located in stunning Surrey woodland, south west of London, Campaign Paintball & Laser Park is very easy to get to by road or rail.
Google Maps KT11 1NH
London 30 minutes | Kingston 15 minutes | Guildford 15 minutes |Farnham 30 minutes | Cobham 5 minutes | Effingham 2 minutesSatellite Navigation users: KT11 1NH
Train, Car or Coach...
- Turn off the M25 or A3 at junction 10.
- From the roundabout, take the A3 slip road southbound towards Guildford.
- After approximately 400 yards turn left (sign-posted Effingham) This is ‘Old Lane’.
- Proceed approximately 1 mile to the first crossroads (Black Swan pub on your left).
- Continue straight for a further ½ mile, Campaign is on your right hand side – look out for the signs.
Mainline rail to ‘Effingham Junction’ on the Waterloo to Guildford line (passes through Clapham Junction, Wimbledon and Surbiton). 10 minutes walk from station..
Turn left out of the station and walk over bridge. At the T-junction turn right, THEN IMMEDIATELY LEFT into Old Lane. Proceed up Old Lane, Campaign is on the LEFT hand side (there is another venue on the right, but ignore this).
For train times, call Railtrack information on 08457 48 49 50 or visit:
Please contact us for details of recommended London and Surrey coach companies.
Sat Nav users please note:
We are located in a forest and don’t have a specific postcode. Please don’t rely 100% on the postcode alone..if you are coming from the A3, Sat Nav will bring you about 1/2 mile before Campaign, so just keep going for another half a mile and we are on the right hand side.
We have been arranging corporate paintballing events and first-rate fun for the general public at our Surrey venue since 1987. If you are looking for paintball near London, Skirmish london, paintball in Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, West Sussex or anywhere close to the M25, then Campaign Paintball Park is the only place to go