Birthday Parties & outings for 10-16 year olds
Our paintballing days for 10-13 and 14-16 year old boys and girls make an excellent birthday party, a day out with mates, a family outing or a school trip.. Small or large groups are welcome and with safety a top priority, all children are carefully supervised throughout the day. Campaign Paintball has an excellent safety record and an enviable reputation for organising great children’s days out.
From the timid to the brave-hearted, everyone can find their own style. With the help of our friendly instructors, children will build in confidence and learn to work and communicate with others – All whilst having fun and exercise in the fresh air of our beautiful 100 acre forest south west of London.
Our Junior paintballing days and paintball birthday parties take place every Saturday and Sunday, some weekdays and on special dates during the school holidays, (Contact us for next available holiday paintball dates).
For 8-10 year olds Mini-Paintball click here
What's the deal...
Prices – Spring 2017
- £24.95 including 300 paintballs
- £29.95 including 400 paintballs
- £34.95 including 500 paintballs
For trigger happy groups wanting an insane amount of paintballs, we also offer a mega package of £44.95 inc 700 balls!
These prices are for a full or half day and include lunch for free on a full day.
Normal full day: 09.30am – 4pm.
Morning: 09.30am – 12.30pm
Afternoon: 12.30pm – 4pm
- Forest shelter & allocated party table
- Gazebo and fire pit
- 8-10 action-packed games in a normal day
- 10 movie-set themed game zones
- Full training and supervision
- Full head protection goggle system
- PRO-tect Body Armour
- PRO-tect Battle-suit with padded neck
- Rapid-fire semi-automatic paintball rifles
- Lunch (grilled chicken or Quorn burgers with salad, cheese and all the trimmings) Free on full days.
- End of day debrief and TOP GUN awards.
- A birthday cake. You can bring your own (see past examples)
- Extra drinks and snacks (our shop sells cold drinks, crisps, chocolate etc.)
- Extra paintballs: available on the day if required at £6.00 per 100 (purchased in bulk quantities of 2000) or £7.50 per 100 (when purchased in bags of 100)
- Gloves. Bring your own if required or available on the day to purchase
‘A great option for a never-to-be-forgotten birthday party’
Any size group is welcome as we join up groups of boys and girls of a similar age to make up teams. However, if you have a group of 20 or more, we offer you the option of a ‘private party’ just playing amongst yourselves.
Our customers enjoyment of the day means everything to us, but safety will always come first. Even though we allow the kids to go ape, we make sure your group is looked after by our professionally trained paintball staff at all times. Everyone is briefed and kitted out with the best paintball equipment and full-head goggles ensure complete protection.
How many paintballs do we need?
A common question… It really depends how many times the person pulls the trigger. The average use is 400-500 paintballs per person. We play 8-10 games throughout the day with a break after each 2 games. This is the opportunity to clean goggles, have a drink, visit the loo and load up on more ammo. It is a good idea to tell children attending a birthday party to bring a bit of pocket money along if they wish to buy extra ammo on top of that which is provided. Drinks, snacks and extra paintballs can be bought at any time during the day.
At Campaign, children play separately from adults. We even go the extra mile and separate groups of 8-10 year olds, 10-13 and 14 years and over whenever possible.
..for a fantastic Paintball party yesterday. We were really impressed by the professionalism of your team and how beautifully everything was organised. Robert had a fantastic party and we all had a great day!
Alix Eaton House School.
We require at least one parent to be in attendance on arrival (to hand in the registration/consent form, help with tying shoelaces etc) and to pickup at the end of the day. Tea, coffee, a roaring log fire, blankets and free WIFI is available. However…
Local gastro pub
For those that don’t wish to stay, (but have too far to travel home) The Black Swan is a very nice country pub serving excellent food and wine and only 800 yards from Campaign. Other options include Wisley gardens and dog walking areas, both only 5 minutes away.
- 09.30 – Arrive. Tea & Coffee available
- 09.35 – Check in, Issue of kit, get dressed
- 10.00 – Introduction and safety briefing
- 10.10 – Teams organised.
- 10.15 – Target range practise
- 10.20 – Games 1 & 2 ‘The Ridge’
- 11.15 – Tea break, reload for next games.
- 11.30 – Games 3 & 4 ‘Dodge City’
- 12.30 – Lunch break – Team photos.
- 1.15 – Games 5 & 6 ‘The Jungle’
- 2.30 – Tea break – load up for last session!
- 2.45 – Games 7 & 8 ‘Chemical Alley’
- 3.40 – Bonus game (time permitting)
- 3.55 – Trophy and TOP GUN presentation
- 4.00 – Bring out the birthday cake!
- 4.00 – onwards. Departure