Laser Tag in the Forest!
Laser Tag is similar to paintballing except it uses infra-red technology to register hits on your enemy rather than an actual projectile. We have invested in the very latest technology to bring you compact pistols and rifles that are designed for anyone aged 6+. They have an effective range of over 200 meters, keep you informed of how much ammunition you have and how many lives you have left and when someone is ‘shot’ the gun omits a loud ‘arrrrrrgghh’ !
Forest Laser tag is perfect for birthday parties, family outings and school trips.
Movie Themed Battle Zones
Battles take place within our award winning movie-set scenarios. What could be better than fighting your way through 100 acres of trenches, military vehicles, Call of Duty zone, a wild-west cowboy town, jungles and zombie temples. Campaign Lazer Tag is completely unique, with possibly more adrenaline, more excitement and more action than with anything you have done before. It is the up-to-date version of Laser Quest or Quasar with better equipment, more room to run around and it’s outdoors! All equipment and camouflaged combat suits are provided and we have free Tea, coffee and WiFi for the parents.
What's the deal...
• For age 10+
(Any number can book)
• For 6-10 year olds
(Any number can book)
* Open sessions are Saturdays and Sundays only. Private parties can be booked for any day and evenings in the summer (minimum number requirement)
- Forest shelter and party table
- 4-6 action-packed games.
- 10 movie-set themed game maps
- Supervision & tuition by Campaign staff
- Camouflaged battle-suit
- New Razorback ‘S’ Rifles.
- Unlimited Ammo !
- Tea, coffee and water
- End of event debrief and TOP GUN awards.
- Comprehensive public liability insurance
- Free Wi Fi
- Winter Gazebo and log fire
£24.95 per person
- Food – Fresh Pizza can be ordered in advance and delivered to your table or you can bring your own food.
- A birthday cake. Feel free to bring your own. You will be shown to your own forest shelter where you can set up snacks/drinks etc and sing happy birthday at the end of the party.
- Drinks and snacks – our shop sells cold drinks, crisps, chocolate, cakes etc.
- Gloves – bring your own if required or available to purchase on the day
For Adult Laser events
– click here
Laser Tag Group size
You can book any number of children as we join up groups of the same age to make teams. Private parties can also be arranged.
What games do we play?
The technology allows us to program lots of different themed games. Popular computer games with familiar missions such as Capture the flag, COD, Star Wars and Team Deathmatch amongst others. Unlike paintballing, we can program our laser equipment to have 1-40 lives per person (the gun shuts down for 2 seconds when you are hit) then, once all lives are gone, the equipment lets out a blood-curdling scream, flashes red and shuts down! Respawn’s can be activated remotely by the instructors.
Is it Safe?
Laser Tag is 100% safe. Although the term laser is used. In fact the taggers omit a harmless infra-red light beam similar to a TV remote.
Off site events – We can come to you!
If you have a large garden or suitable venue, we can also bring everything to you. See more…
For children under 12, we require at least one parent to be in attendance (to hand in the registration form and help with tying shoelaces etc) Complimentary tea & coffee is available (or why not join in as well !)
A Typical Itinerary
- 11.30 – Arrive. Tea & Coffee available
- 11.35 – Check in, Issue of kit, get dressed
- 11.45 – Introduction, safety and equipment briefing
- 11.50 – Games 1-3
- 12.30 – Tea break
- 12.40 – Games 4-7
- 1.20 – Debrief and TOP GUN awards
- 1.30 – Bring out the birthday cake / Pizza?
- 1.30 – 2pm Depart
(Timings & number of games are approximate and for guidance only)
Local Gastro pub
For those that don’t want or need to stay, (but have too far to travel home) The Black Swan is a local gastro country pub with lots of outside tables, serving excellent food, beer and wine and only 700 yards from Campaign. Want something more active? Other options of things to do locally include Wisley gardens, Cobham town centre, cycle the Surrey hills up to the famous Box Hill or play golf at The Drift club, all close by.
A 6 year olds Laser Tag Party
A recent Laser Tag day for 8-10 year olds
Our purpose-built facility is conveniently situated in Surrey near southwest London. We are just 2 minutes from the A3/M25 and 7 minutes walk from Effingham Junction train station, making a trip from London very easy indeed. We believe we offer something totally unique and because of our 100 acre forest location, the games are very realistic and we think more fun than a typical Laser Quest or Quazar day out.
Wimbledon 20 minutes, Richmond 20 minutes, Kingston 15 minutes, Chelsea 35 minutes, Wandsworth 30 mins.