Our Mini Paintball days for 8-10 year olds make excellent birthday paintballing parties and school trips.
From the timid to the brave-hearted, everyone can enjoy a day at Campaign. With the help of our friendly instructors, children will build in confidence and learn to work and communicate with others – all whilst having fun in the fresh air of our beautiful 100 acre forest, south west of London.
‘The perfect choice for children’s birthday paintball parties, family trips or school outings’
What is the difference between Mini-Paintball and regular paintball?
- Smaller guns – lighter, less powerful, easier to use
- Smaller paintballs – less painful
- Smaller players – 8-10 year olds only
- Smaller timescale – 3 hour sessions
Mini-Paintball takes place most Saturdays and Sundays and on special dates during the school holidays. Summer evenings can also be booked for private parties.
- Any party size is welcome
- Groups of 20 or more can request an exclusive party
What's the deal...
Times & Prices
£29.95 per person
£29.95 per person
For Junior paintball for
10-13 year olds – click here
- Forest shelter & allocated party table
- Full instruction and expert supervision
- Mini camouflaged combat suit
- Mini ‘Low impact’ paintball gun
- The very latest goggles with full head protection
- All paintballs included (no more to pay for)
- Body Armour
- Lunch (Chicken or Quorn burgers with salad, cheese and all the trimmings) and a juice drink
- End of day presentation and TOP GUN awards
Not included but feel free to bring:
- Birthday cake. See some past examples for all you Mary Berry’s.
- Extra drinks and snacks (our shop sells cold drinks, crisps, chocolate etc.)
- Party bags
- Gloves (available to purchase or bring your own)
Don’t forget to bring your candles, serviettes and cake knife!
With Mini Paintball there is no need to buy more paintballs as we supply paintballs for each game. Our staff will make sure the kids are loaded up before each game so there’s no bother or stress for parents present during the day.
On arrival, children will be issued with all their equipment and ‘combat suits’ with Campaign staff on hand to check everything fits. When everyone is ready, a senior instructor will explain all the safety aspects, how to use the equipment and the rules of the game. Then the battles commence, with all games fully supervised by our expert staff, who organise everything, keep everyone safe and make things fun.
What to wear
Trainers, jeans and loose fitting tops. Lightweight gloves are handy to protect the hands (protective paintball gloves available to purchase on the day)
Please find below an approximate itinerary of what happens during an afternoon Mini Paintball party.
- 13.00 Arrival
- 13.10 – 13.20 Check-in, issue of kit, get dressed
- 13.25 – 13.35 Introduction and safety talk
- 13.35 Practise on firing range
- 13.40-14.30 Games 1 & 2
- 14.30-14.50 Break for food and drink
- 15.00-15.45 Games 3 – 5 and maybe 6
- 15:50 Results and Top Gun awards
- 16:00 Birthday cake / Departure
We require at least one parent to be in attendance (to hand in the registration/consent form and help with tying shoelaces etc) and to pickup at the end of the day. Tea & coffee and free WIFI is available. However..
Local gastro pub
For those that don’t wish to stay, (but have too far to travel home) The Black Swan is a very nice country pub serving excellent food and wine and only 800 yards from Campaign. Wisley Gardens and dog walking areas are also close by.
Birthday party Invitation
Send by email or print at home – here
New registration/consent form
We now just require one list of names of those taking part, signed by the organising parent and brought along and handed in at registration on the day. – here
For further information or to arrange a booking, Contact us on 01932 865 999
or email us