We like to think we do things just a little bit different at Campaign. We are proudly independent and have the same passion now as we did when we first started 25 years ago.
9 reasons to choose Campaign
1. Age groups Everyone enjoys Paintballing and Laser Tag, but it’s important that teams are evenly matched. For this reason, we guarantee your group will only play with and against others in the same age category.
3. Safety We have a 5-star rating from the UKPSF – the official governing body of paintball in England – this means a safe, well organised and professional experience.
4. Game maps10 purpose built Paintballing and Laser Tag zones with film props including a cowboy town, military vehicles, a 30ft ‘Zombie’ tower, jungle scenes and WW1 trenches.
5. Highly Recommended
6. Latest Equipment
New state-of-the-art Paintball and laser equipment. No more jammed paintball markers, steamed up goggles or heavy, old technology laser equipment.
7. Customer service Our office is not a call center but an office based at Campaign in the middle of the forest (and in London) If you are not sure on your choice of venue or have any other concerns, why not arrange a guided tour….we will be glad to show you around.
8. Satisfied Customers Thousands of satisfied customers have visited our Laser Tag & Paintball London & Surrey venue. Check out our customer reviews here
9. Best value No hidden extras, no credit card charges, and lunch included on full day options.
Exercise your way to a healthier 2019 at Campaign! Ditch the gym (and those pesky gym memberships) and get into the great outdoors for a session of paintballing or Laser Tag in Surrey. A mere 30-minute drive from London, it’s easy to get to and once you do you’re guaranteed something incredibly rare – a […]