OPENING 4TH JULY!
The government is easing the lockdown in England and we are getting ready to open our gates from the 4th July
Government guidance acknowledges that there is a much lower risk of transmission of the virus outdoors and have opened parks and forests nationwide because of the minimal risk of spreading the virus.
We all know that spending time outdoors in green spaces and the countryside is important for our physical and mental wellbeing, especially during this challenging period.
We have carried out a thorough risk assessment to recognise what changes we need to make to minimise any risk to our customers.
Some of the changes we have put in place include:
- Reducing our numbers
- Managing customer flow in and out of the venue
- Spacing of groups
- Additional hand cleaning stations for customers and staff
- Regular enhanced cleaning of high footfall areas i.e. toilets, tea & coffee area etc.
- Sanitising of all goggles, guns etc. before and after use.
- Single use of overalls ( then sent to industrial cleaners)
- Perspex screening of shop front
- Additional staff training
A copy of our risk assessment can be found here
We are so looking forward to getting back to what we do best, organising great Paintball & Laser Tag parties, trips and days out. If you wish to make an enquiry about a provisional booking date, feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Jim & Lawrence
01932 865 999