Our Mini Paintball days for 8-10-year-olds make excellent birthday paintballing parties and school trips.
From the timid to the brave-hearted, everyone can enjoy a day at Campaign. With the help of our friendly instructors, children will build in confidence and learn to work and communicate with others – all whilst having fun in the fresh air of our beautiful 100-acre forest, south west of London.
‘The perfect choice for children’s birthday paintball parties, family trips or school outings’
What is the difference between Mini-Paintball and regular paintball?
- Smaller guns – lighter, less powerful
- Smaller paintballs – less painful
- Smaller players – 8-10-year-olds only
- Smaller timescale – 3-hour sessions
Mini-Paintball takes place most Saturdays and Sundays and on special dates during the school holidays. In the summer, we can also private parties in the evenings.
- Any party size is welcome
- Groups of 20+ can request an exclusive party
What's the deal...
Times & Prices
09.30-12.15pm £27.95 per person
1.00-4.00pm £29.95 per person
For Junior paintball for 10-13 year olds – click here
- Forest shelter & allocated party table
- Full instruction and expert supervision
- Mini camouflaged combat suit
- Mini ‘Low impact’ paintball gun
- The very latest goggles with full head protection
- All paintballs included (no more to pay for)
- Body Armour
- VIP body armour for the birthday boy
- Lunch* (Chicken or Quorn burgers with salad, cheese, and all the trimmings) and a juice drink
Not included but feel free to bring:
- Birthday cake. Bring your own or we can supply. See some past examples
- Extra drinks and snacks (our shop sells cold drinks, crisps, chocolate etc.)
- Party bags
- Cups, plates, water bottles (tap available)
- Gloves (available to purchase or bring your own)
Don’t forget to bring your candles, serviettes and cake knife! *Note: For allergy advice click here
With Mini Paintball there is no need to buy more paintballs as we supply paintballs for each game. Our staff will make sure the kids are loaded up before each game so there’s no bother or stress for parents present during the day.
On arrival, children will be issued with all their equipment and ‘combat suits’ with Campaign staff on hand to check everything fits. When everyone is ready, a senior instructor will explain all the safety aspects, how to use the equipment and the rules of the game. Then the battles commence, with all games fully supervised by our expert staff, who organise everything, keep everyone safe and make things fun.
What to wear
Trainers, jeans and loose fitting tops. Lightweight gloves are handy to protect the hands (protective paintballing gloves available to purchase on the day)
Please find below an approximate itinerary of what happens during an afternoon Mini Paintball party.
- 13.00 Arrival ( you will be shown to your table, tea & coffee available)
- 13.10 – 13.20 Check-in, issue of kit, get dressed
- 13.25 – 13.35 Introduction and safety talk
- 13.35 Practise on the firing range
- 13.40-14.30 Games 1 & 2
- 14.30-14.50 Break for food and drink
- 15.00-15.45 Games 3 – 5 and maybe 6
- 15:50 Results and Top Gun awards
- 16:00 Birthday cake / Departure
We require at least one parent to be in attendance to supervise the children when they are not playing paintball and to help with getting dressed, tying shoelaces etc. Tea, coffee and free WIFI is available. Other tips can be found here. However..
Local gastro pub
For those that don’t need to stay for the duration, (but have too far to travel home) The Black Swan is a excellent country pub serving good food and wine and only 800 yards from Campaign. Wisley Gardens and dog walking areas are also close by.
Birthday party Invitation
Send by email or print at home – here
We require one complete list of names of those taking part, signed by the organising parent and either sent in or brought along and handed in on the day. – here For further information or to arrange a booking, contact us on 01932 865 999 or here