Here are some extra bits of information and a few tips to help you
with your day at Campaign.
- Please arrive on time and no more than 10 minutes early
- Although we have a large car park this fills up on busy days, so please consider car sharing where possible.
What to bring
Registration form – To avoid delays please have this filled out and signed ready for when you arrive.
Unfortunately the children will not be able to play until this has been done.
We get asked all the time ‘ what happens if it rains’? Well, we carry on regardless. When the children are playing Paintball or Laser Tag they are mainly under the canopy of the forest, so it’s not normally that bad. On arrival each group is shown to their allocated Party table and forest shelter. This is your base for getting ready, having breaks and any food options you require. If the forecast is very wet, it maybe a good idea to bring spare clothes for the journey home. We also have a large gazebo and log fire for parents and to warm up the children between games.
Free tea, coffee and jugs of water are available and you are welcome to bring a birthday cake and any other snacks. Please bring your own party cups, plates cake knife and candles as required. Some people also bring table cloths, balloons etc. and others do nothing – it’s entirely up to you.
Please refer to our information page here
Extra paintballs can be purchased anytime at £7.50 per 100, £35 per bag of 500 or £120 per box of 2000.
Our shop also sells bottled water, Coke, Fanta, fruit shoots, sports drinks, crisps, cakes and chocolate. Also Hot chocolate, chicken & vegetable soup, Bovril and Cappuccino is available.
Paintball gloves (and smoke-bombs for over 18’s)
Itinerary (afternoon 10-13 year olds paintball)
- 12.45 – 13.00 Arrive (we show you to your table, tea & coffee available)
- 13.00 – 13.20 Check-in, issue of kit, get dressed
- 13.25 – 13.35 Staff introduction, outline of the rules and use of equipment
- 13.35 – Practise on firing range
- 13.40 – 14.30 Games 1 & 2
- 14.30 – 14.50 Quick tea break, snack, visit the loo etc.
- 15.00 – 15.45 Games 3 – 5 and maybe 6
- 15:50 – Games end, back to base, debrief and scores. Certificates handed out.
- 16:00 – Birthday cake / Departure
Viewing of games
For health and safety reasons parents cannot go out with the children to watch the games. However, we do have a viewing window that overlooks one of the game zones.