Here are some extra bits of information and tips to help you
with your day at Campaign.
- Please arrive on time and no more than 10-15 minutes early
- Please consider car sharing where possible. Although we have a large car park this can fill up on busy days.
- Our Postcode is KT11 1NH, however Sat Nav will take you short of our venue, please continue on Old Lane and look out for signs.
What to bring
Registration form – To avoid delays please have this filled out and signed ready for when you arrive.
Unfortunately the children will not be able to play until this has been done.
We get asked all the time ‘ What happens if it rains’? Well, we carry on regardless. When the children are playing Paintball or Laser Tag they are mainly under the canopy of the forest, so it’s not normally that bad. On arrival each group is shown to their allocated party table and forest shelter. This is your base for getting ready, having breaks and any food options you require. If the forecast is very wet, it maybe a good idea to bring spare clothes and shoes for the journey home. We also have a large gazebo and log fire for parents and to warm up the children between games.
Tips on what to wear for playing paintball can be found here
Food and drink
Free tea, coffee and jugs of water are available. Our fully stocked shop also sells hot chocolate, soup, coffee, bottled drinks, cakes and snacks.
You are welcome to bring a birthday cake and any other snacks. Please bring your own party cups, plates, cake knife and candles as required. Some people also bring table cloths, balloons etc. and others do nothing – it’s entirely up to you.
Please refer to our information page here
Extra paintballs can be purchased anytime at £7.50 per 100, £35 per bag of 500 or £120 per box of 2000.
Pro Level Gun upgrade. We offer the professional level Emek Assault rifle available to hire for the day for £10
Our shop also sells bottled water, Coke, Fanta, fruit shoots, sports drinks, crisps, cakes and chocolate. Also Hot chocolate, chicken & vegetable soup, Bovril and Cappuccino is available.
Paintball gloves (and smoke-bombs for over 18’s)
Itinerary example (afternoon 11-14 year olds paintball)
- 12.45 – 13.00 Arrive (we show you to your table, tea & coffee available)
- 13.00 – 13.20 Check-in, issue of kit, get dressed
- 13.25 – 13.35 Staff introduction, outline of the rules and use of equipment
- 13.35 – Practise on firing range
- 13.40 – 14.30 Games 1 & 2
- 14.30 – 14.50 Quick tea break, snack, visit the loo etc.
- 15.00 – 15.45 Games 3 – 5 and maybe 6
- 15:50 – Games end, back to base, debrief and scores. Certificates handed out.
- 16:00 – Birthday cake / Departure
Viewing of games
For health and safety reasons parents cannot go out with the children to watch the games. However, we do have a viewing window that overlooks one of the game zones.