Paintball, Laser & Multi-Activity Centre
Our Paintball London venue is an amazing place. You’ll find us tucked away near Cobham, in the heart of the Surrey countryside yet only 30 minutes from London. People come here to get outdoors, push themselves, do things they’ve never done before and most of all, have fun.
We have created the UK’s ultimate Paintball, Laser and multi-activity centre incorporating spectacular features including ‘Dodge City’, which some say is…’the most authentic ‘Wild West’ town this side of the Mississippi!’ Other realistic sets include 1st world war trenches, a 30ft ‘Zombie’ tower, a jungle zone and lots of military vehicles.
As a local business, our friendly team of staff offer a professional and personalised service. We believe it’s the attention to detail and the personal touch which has given us such a great reputation as reviews like these prove.
Campaign is one of the closest Paintballing and outdoor Laser Tag venues to London, located in a stunning 100 acres of forest only 2 minutes from the A3/M25 and only 25 minutes by train from central London.
Why choose Campaign for your next outing?
9 reasons to choose Campaign
We like to think we do things just a little bit different at Campaign. We are proudly independent and have the same passion now as we did when we first started 25 years ago.
These are some of the reasons we think will make a difference to your day:
- Age groups: Everyone enjoys Paintball and Laser Tag, but it’s important that teams are evenly matched. For this reason, we guarantee your group will only play with and against others in the same age category.
- Location: Our paintball London venue is only 2 minutes from J10 of the M25 near Cobham, Surrey and only 20 minutes from London.
- Safety: We have a 5 star rating from the UKPSF – the official governing body of paintball in England – this means a safe, well organised and professional experience.
- Game maps: Purpose built zones with film props including a cowboy town, military vehicles, a 30ft ‘Zombie’ tower, jungle scenes and WW1 trenches that really make your experience unique and fun.
- Top rated on Trip Advisor
- New state-of-the-art Paintball and laser equipment for 2016/17. No more jammed paintball guns, steamed up goggles or heavy, old technology laser equipment.
- Customer service – Our office is not a call centre but an office based at Campaign in the middle of the forest. If you are not sure on your choice of venue or have any other concerns, why not arrange a guided tour….we will be glad to show you around.
- Thousands of satisfied customers have visited our London Paintball and Laser venue. Check out our customer reviews here
- Best value – no hidden extras, no credit card charges and lunch included on full day options.